Tuesday, January 20, 2009

camera-freak !!!

camera-freak !!dats wat my fren throw over me..gagaga
its abOut a few mOmeNt i didnt blOgging...
this time its nOt tOo much tO write...
but itS mOre on pics..gagaga :p
its bOut what am i dOing in this few daYs..i guess...:p


this is the pic of me in 1Megalab...
my rOm8 and i came here lately arOund 11 pm-2 am..
yeah its late but we dO we care..haha but we're using our own laptOp..:D


this one is my pic while exercise at the park near the Komplek suKan...
after jOg arOund the track fOr 3 and half rOunds, we gO here main2..lalala :p
this machine realy cOol..its like we push up our own weight..meOw2..


this pic taken at the twin tOwer(CanselOri)...
yEah its very nice up here...
its on the tOp of the hill in UMS..
frOm here I can see the beaCh..the Mamutik Island(i guess)..the whole part of UMS as well...
hehe...




this piCs was taken in exclusive rOom in library(for me la)..hehe
the rOom called "Koleksi Nobel Laureate"...
its realy nice in here...but knOw what..after we gOt out of there..
i realize that i ddnt tOuch even one of the bOok inside there..haha
the mObile always in my hand..sO click!! click !!..:p


owh there still few phOto la..hehe
this taken few days agO with my rOm8s..
its taken b4 we gO tO the library...
happy family rite..gagaga :p

I alsO gO tO the ODEC wif mt fren recently but I dnt knw where I’d put the pic..
gagaga…its in my fren hp maybe..
eh awl2 td kate xbyk ckp tp last2 bkn men panjg lagi..huhu…
astalavista…(dnt wat the meaning of it)..hemOh2x..:p

No comments:

Followers

free counters