Tuesday, January 20, 2009

tO free tO blogging ??

maybe sOme wOuld fell weird...
yeah i'm blogging 4 da 2nd time tOday...
actually the pOst b4 diz i made it off9 then juz paste it here...

tOday was a bit free day fOr me(i mean my schedule)...:p
at the mOrning i oNly hv 1 class which is Inorganic Chemistry..
after an hOUr lecture,we had our quiz...
gagaga :P i dOne my wOrst jOb here..lalala
the class end early than it shOuld..yea yea

there shOuld be anOther class at 11 am...
i juz gO there at 11 am..
n it was very weird cOz nObody there except 3 guys..
after pusing2 kejap then i realize...
the lecture said he'll nOt be arOund this week..
arghhh !!! (np aq pelupa sgt)...haha

then i juz gO tO the librry on9..
dOIng my blog..haha..(kalO stdy xpa jgk kn)..lalala :p
my next class was at 2pm...
its the inorganic chemistry lab..

at 2 pm...the experiment start..wah..lalala :p
its was a very bored experiment..
we need tO wait 4 a several times...
luckily we gOt the result...
while waiting the experiment dOne..we hd our chit-chat..
uah...its very bising here...
guys talking n laughing were here n there..gagaga..:p

this is our result 4 our test..lalala :p
the phOto la..muahaha
its my fren in the pic..(mO jgk dy interframe)..hehe





now i published my blog at the cafe kg AB..gagaga :p

Followers

free counters